Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Jenna and Amy Detour!

I got exciting news the other day. One of closest friends, Jenna, and her friend Amy, are going to meet me during my travels! I am thrilled!!! This does alter my plans and itinerary (again), but I think it's going to be a really good detour. I'm in charge of logistics and Jenna's in charge of activities once we get there.

While I am excited to be traveling on my own, it will be nice to travel with someone from back home. Someone to share those trip momments that you just had to be there for, for someone else to maybe decide the days activity, or figure out where we're going to stay that night. Plus, I love traveling with Jenna, she's one of my favorite partners in crime.

So watch out Asia! Jenna and I are gonna take you by storm!:)

Jenna and I at the Globe in London, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment