Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Randomness

1. I think we should use the word insofar more. It combines 3 words into one! Isn't that cool? In case you aren't familiar with this word, it means to the degree or extent. Insofar as I can tell, my attempts at Indian food have been a disaster.

2. I had to get my emissions test. Why is it that we wait until that absolute last possible second to get that done? I mean, it only takes minutes. Literally, I was in and out in under 15 minutes, yet I waited until the day before my expiration date to go. I'm such a slacker.

3. I just downloaded The Civil Wars. Please, do something good for yourself and do the same. I'm obsessed with Poison & Wine.

4. I think I may never grow up. Ever. Do you worry about this? I'm not entirely sure what it entails, but I'm definitely not there. Will someone tell me when I'm close? K, thanks!

5. Sometimes I think the universe tries to tell me things by hitting me over the head multiple times with signs. *Whack* I told you not to go *Whack* Why aren't you listening? *Whack* You stupid stupid girl. Ok, I got the message, I'm not going! Geezzzzzz...

6. Who else is so super insanely excited that Hunger Games came out on DVD??? Nothing like watching a bunch of kids maul each other in the name of sport. Wait, really? Hmm...

7. This time last year I was in Vietnam. I was probably in Sapa, sliding around the rice fields in the name of fun. Oh the things we do in the name of fun.

8. Best bumper sticker: Critical Thinking. The Other National Deficit.............So so true

9. Tomorrow I am boarding a plane for the first time since November 16th, 2011. That means, in math terms, that I haven't flown in 288 days. Not that I'm counting or anything.

10. In preparation for the holiday weekend: Happy Labor Day! Have a great holiday weekend!!! I know I will:)

No comments:

Post a Comment