Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Randomness

I know, The Randomness, is all I've been posting lately and frankly, you're all bored by it, I'm sure. Did you get the memo that's it's June and 90 billion degree's out? It's tooo hooott to cook. Ugh. I can't take it. Dinner has mostly consisted of roasted tomato and brie grilled cheese. If you haven't tried this yet, DO. The tomatoes and brie are...well..awesome together. They're lovers. It's official now. This more than a summer romance.

Last week turned into the WORST WEEK EVER!!!!!!!!!! No, really. I'm not even remotely kidding.

1. I've also, in my huge amounts of free time (hello sarcasm!) been getting ready for my mini-holiday to the lake! It's been nothing but Snicker Bars, Pulled Pork, and Baked Beans in my kitchen.

2. First, my work schedule completely sucked and work was just crummy in general. I think the babies like knew that it was hot out and decide to all act afool.

3. My AC broke. Yep, first 90+ heat wave of the summer and the FREAKIN' AC BREAKS! WAHHHHHHH Suffice to say, there wasn't a lot of sleep happening. No sleep = Cranky Clarissa :(

4. I lost my driver's liscence. Don't even ask me how because I don't know.

5. My headlight that I had replaced the week before burnt out AGAIN.

6. The bunnies have eaten all my basil. And I do mean all the basil. Little white tailed monsters!

7. My hairband broke during report one morning and I almost started crying that I wannnnaa gooo hommmmee want to be anywhere else but here, RIGHT NOW!

8. Ok, so bright side was that I got to meet my friend's adorable baby boy who did nothing but coo and make eyes at me for half an hour.

9. Despite everything else that happened it will all be fine because in exactly 8.3 hours I will at the lake. Doing nothing but floating with an umbrella drink in my hand. Pure bliss. Oh and some Dulce de leche on top.

10. I promise and do solemnly swear to make something delicious next weekend AND take pictures AND post on it. I might even take a few pictures of my umbrella drink tomorrow, just to make you all jealous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment