Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Randomness

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

I hope you all are doing something fun involving sun, pool, and lots of food!

1. Mangoes were on sale at Trader Joe's this week for $0.99! So I bought 3...ok, 4, don't ask what I'm going to do with them! I have no idea! But it'll be mango deliciousness!

2. Is cookie butter for breakfast wrong? I think not!

3. I was really in the mood for a turkey sandwich, but I hate touching lunch meat. It's just...so....ick. I have issues, I am aware.

4. My bruises from the Warrior Dash are turning lovely shades of gross yellowness. I thought you'd like the update:)

5. I found purple basil! Isn't that coolest thing you've ever heard of? I'm totally excited to pick it and do something awesome with it! I'm not sure what that is yet, but don't you worry, I'll find something amazing for the pretty purple leaves.

6. I have also decided I need this corn stripper. I just need it ok.

7. I got my regular kiddo at work her very first hair bling yesterday. I loved it. She looked at me in disgust, like what did you just do to me? Whatever. I loved it. I'm going to buy her headbands today!

8. I've been really into reading National Geographic magazines lately, which is totally weird, because I don't really like magazines and I've never red National Geographic in my life. Does this mean I'm getting old and I'll end up with stacks of 30 year old copies of National Geographic in my basement? Yep, my mind does make huge leaps like that. Scary, huh?

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment