Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

A bit of Monday randomness

A bit of randomness
1. I'm totally obsessed with this Sally Hansen Dry Kwik stuff. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! I never use to bother painting my fingernails because what was the point? It always chipped like 0.2 seconds after I finished. This stuff. Wow. It's not polish, it's oily. And literally guys, it dries your nails in 30 seconds!
 
2. I had some delicious apple slaw this weekend that spoke to me. I need to make it! Watch out!
 
3. I had the loveliest weekend I've had in a very long time, filled with lots of friends, a wedding, and plenty of booze. Hey, it happens!
 
4. My brother took the bus down this weekend to surprise my mom for mother's day. My mother called me after he got there to ask if I knew. Um, yeah! It's mother's day and all so we thought we'd you know, surprise you!
 
5. My poor poor puppy had pancreatitis this week and thankfully is doing much better.
 
6. I actually, finally not only developed, but hung pictures in my room. Now it looks like I live there.
 
7.  This time last year I was in Ghana and about to go Tanazania soon. Sigh.
 
8. I got my first successful IV since returning to work. THANK GOD! I was starting to think I had lost my touch. Now, I'm back in the game!
 
9. Is 9 a random number? Probably. Whatever.
 
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment