Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Almost Famous

What is it about blogging and this trip that makes me want to quote one of my favorite movies, Almost Famous?
"It's all happening! It's all happening"

Penny Lane: I've made a decision, I'm gonna live in Morocco for one year. I need a new crowd. Do you wanna come?
William Miller: Yes! Yeah.
Penny Lane: Are you sure?
William Miller: Ask me again.
Penny Lane: Do you wanna come?
William Miller: Yes! Yes.

With 2.5 weeks left till take-off I'm scrambling to get everything done and see everyone possible. Life has hit an all time high of rollercoaster tendencies. I wax between completely freaking out (Mostly in the middle of night at 4am. 'Cause you have really positive thoughts on your life at 4am!) and being beyond excited (Hello 8 month vaca!).
This past weekend was my big Going Away Party. I was floored by the amount of my friends that came from near and far to celebrate with me one last night. I felt beyond loved from everyone! Thanks guys:) I have pics of the night, but my camera cord seems to have left early without me! No worries, I will definatley find it before I leave! It's probably buried in the piles of trip stuff that I've been accumulating at a rapid rate.
Next on, last week of work at the Bear! Here's to easy babies and peaceful work week! Yeah right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment