Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

On the road again!

Hello All!

I have been the biggest slacker EVER and haven't updated the blog in eons. I'm sorry for neglecting you. At least I come bearing good news!

I'm on the road again....well, tomorrow I'll be on the road again, but whatever, technicalities! I might as well be on my way right now, because my brain is definitely already on the way. I almost left Trader Joe's without paying because I'm like, such a spaz.

Oh, you wanted to know where in the world I was going? Well, OK. I guess I can tell you.

Peru!

Yep, Peru! Inca trail, Machu Picchu and all! And I have people coming with me, like friends! Crazy, right? A couple of friends from work are joining me on this journey.

Alright kids, I gotta go pack! Buuuuuuut, I look forward to updating you on my adventures!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment