Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meal #2


Last week I made pulled pork sandwiches (See previous weeks recipe and post) and they were darn tasty. But what to do with all the leftover pork? Oh me, oh my. The problems in life. I decided to go with taco’s, because taco’s are awesome! There’s cheese and avocado and pork, all wrapped up in a tortilla! Yum!
Pulled Pork Taco’s
Serves 4

3 cups pulled pork
½ cup salsa
¼ cup water


 Place pulled pork, salsa, and water in a sauce pan on medium-low until warmed through. Spoon onto warmed tortilla’s. Top tacos with your favorite toppings. If you ask me (and I do because it’s my blog) taco’s should never exist without avocado’s!
Sadly, this is the only photo I have of said taco's. Sorry guys, I was too busy stuffing my face with taco-awesomeness to be bothered with taking a photo!

A debate:
What’s better corn or flour tortillas? I can’t decide. I mean, I like the flavor of the corn tortillas, but they always fall apart and there’s just something a bit strange about their texture. On the other hand, flour tortillas almost always stay together and have the right texture, but no flavor. So, who wins? Corn or flour?

No comments:

Post a Comment