Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Final Moroccan impressions

Hard to believe the first leg of my journey us over. The last 2 weeks went so fast. Final impressions of morocco:
The landscape and temps are crazy
Love the doors and tiling
An interesting mix of Arabic and French ( then again who doesn't love croissants for breakfast?)
Really interesting medinas

A few words on my your leader, Redioun. He was awesome, put with all the Americans and Aussies. Has a great sense if humor and is extremely knowledgable Moroccan history and current events. Arranged the ice cream cake so major bonus points for that! Redioun definitely made morocco.
Off to Ghana now and hoping that my 2h train delay doesn't cause me to miss my flight!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your travels are continuing to go well! I'm sure Ghana will be an experience of a life time :)
    Love and Miss You!!!! Danielle

    ReplyDelete